Shop at Historic Viking Village
A visit to Barnegat Light's Historic Viking Village will take you back in time to the early days of a quaint fishing village.
For your pleasure the tiny fishing shacks have been turned into shops with something special for everyone.
- The Seawife -- Inspired home design with Antiques and Collectibles -- Architectural, Primitive Country Furniture, Folk Art, Nautical and Garden. www.theseawife.com
- Off the Hook is a fresh prepared seafood takeout shop that has an outdoor seating area and also offers catering. www.vikingfreshoffthehook.com
- How You Brewin offers gourmet drip and whole bean coffee, an espresso bar featuring hot and cold drinks; baked goods, and ice cream. www.howyoubrewin.com
- The Spotted Whale offers decor that will ensure your home expresses your unique, seaside style. 609-207-6075
- June Bug Boutique where you can find fashion, art, jewelry, and gifts. 609-290-0681
- Swell Colors North Glass Studio and Gallery offers a variety of artisan crafted glasswork and features a silversmithing studio for custom jewelry, classes and more!
- Vintage Gray has an eclectic collection of home decor, personal accessories, and vintage treasures. 609-713-4729
- Frank's Produce offers fruit and veggies for your dinner.