historic viking village
A visit to Barnegat Light's Historic Viking Village will take you back in time to the early days of a quaint fishing village.
For your pleasure the tiny fishing shacks have been turned into shops with something special for everyone
- Clothing and fishing gear for the rugged Viking in your family and Helga too at Viking Outfitters.
- The Seawife -- Inspired home design with Antiques and Collectibles -- Architectural, Primitive Country Furniture, Folk Art, Nautical and Garden. www.theseawife.com
- Wink, a boutique with the latest fashion trends in women's clothing, shoes, accessories, and gifts for the beach. www.winkboutiques.com
- Off the Hook is a fresh prepared seafood takeout shop that has an outdoor seating area and also offers catering. www.vikingfreshoffthehook.com
- How You Brewin offers gourmet drip and whole bean coffee, an espresso bar featuring hot and cold drinks; baked goods, and ice cream. www.howyoubrewin.com
- The Spotted Whale offers decor that will ensure your home expresses your unique, seaside style. 609-207-6075
- June Bug Boutique where you can find fashion, art, jewelry, and gifts.609-290-0681
- Swell Colors North Glass Studio and Gallery offers a variety of artisan crafted glasswork and features a silversmithing studio for custom jewelry, classes and more!
- Vintage Gray has an eclectic collection of home decor, personal accessories, and vintage treasures. 609-713-4729
- Frank's Produce offers fruit and veggies for your dinner.
- Cassidy's Fish Market offers the freshest "catch of the day" 609-494-8140